You must be a permanent Florida resident.
If a patient is under the age of 18, a second physician must agree with the determination of need for the patient.
These are only some of the conditions that may qualify you for a Florida Medical Marijuana Card.
There are many other conditions not listed here that may also qualify you.
- Acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS),
- HIV, Anorexia,
- Chronic pain
- Migraine headaches or chronic headaches
- Persistent muscle spasms, Seizures, and Epilepsy, Severe nausea
- ADD, ADHD, PTSD
- Depression Anxiety Posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- PMS symptoms
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory bowel disease (IBS)
- Colitis (Chron’s Disease or Ulcerative Colitis)
- Urinary incontinence
- Chronic abdominal pain
- Chronic pelvic pain
- Chronic low back pain
- Parkinson’s disease
- Huntington’s chorea
- Multiple Sclerosis Wasting syndrome … and many others